Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some women are totally a B*t*h

Hmmm....I'm totally pissed off with this one woman...I just don't understand why the hell she's trying to ruined my marriage...Hmmm...I know that my hubby is her ex, but life goes on lady...he's already married and I'm sure that u want to have ur own family soon, to get married and have kids of ur own...plz don't disturb mine...

There's a lot of bitchy stories that she told me currently about her, my hubby...from their past relationship...for all I know, it's been more than 2 years that their relationship is over...and as usual, I'm the person who's to be blame for her ended relationship...hmpphhh...

Now, hear this missy...I have nothing to do with ur past relationship...and if I ever been in between of u n ur ex, it's all a coinsidence! And when ur ex choosed me as his wifey, it's all his decision and I have nothing to do for him to ended ur relationship with him...:P So sorry if u ever feel that I'm actually stole him from U!!! Nothing doing...

So stop about this making up stories about u n my hubby...it's all sh*ts...

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik